We invite you to read this page which describes what types of cookies are used on the site. This policy provides information on the use of user information.
I cookie: what they are and what they are for
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user’s computer or mobile device for different periods: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed (so-called ‘persistent’ cookies), which remain on the user’s equipment until a set deadline.
- I ‘cookie analytics’ where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- Navigation or session cookies (to authenticate, to make a purchase, etc.).
- Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
For the so-called profiling cookies, vice versa, that is, those aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, prior consent of the user is required.
This website uses:
- Technical cookies, i.e. navigation or session cookies and strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow the user to use the content and services requested by them.
- Analytics cookies, which allow you to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information on the user’s identity, nor any personal data. The information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous form. Functionality cookies, i.e. used to activate specific site features and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than this, used for the purposes of these third parties.
For more information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Privacy Code, see the specific information on Privacy.
The user can select which cookies to authorize also through the specific functions of his navigation program (so-called browser): however, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, it is possible that the site cannot be consulted or that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work properly and / or the user may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time he visits the site. The user can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies also through the specific functions of their navigation browser.
Third party cookies
Third-party profiling cookies are cookies designed to create user profiles and used in order, for example, to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
With regard to third-party cookies, these are cookies from websites or web servers other than this, used for the purposes of these third parties. We cannot have specific control over these subjects and their cookies. To obtain information on these cookies and their characteristics and methods of operation and to give the relative specific consent, contact these third parties directly:
The use of third-party cookies can normally be inhibited by the user also through the appropriate option in their navigation program (browser): see the information above.